Monday, January 19, 2009

Bec's FnB stories of 180109 to 190109

★180109★

Breakfast:
1 popmie
Mineral water

Lunch by cafe bali:
1 portion of nasi rames *recommended,especially the bali spice beef that included in nasi rames,love it*
Thai ice tea
A lil nimbled of rujak

Snack:
½ package of lays
1 slice of nougat by bawean

Dinner:
3 tsp of yellow rice
1 traditional fried rice
Fried tempe
Few slice of Cucumber

Snack:
Some kerupuk singkong keju

Supper:
Organic beverage

Summary:
This day I felt no mood for a large dinner since I had a bad mood.


★190109★

Breakfast:
1 small slice of banana cake
Hot tea

Lunch:
1 regular hotdog booth
1 can of oatmeal bear brand
Mineral water

Snack by pand'or:
1 crispy salad
1 cold ocha

Dinner:
1 strawberry yoghurt drink
1 slice of quasadila beef by taco bell

Snack:
Lil nimbled of keripik singkong keju

Supper:
Organic beverage

Summary:
I'm not a big fans of keripik singkong keju actually but these last 2 days I stuck with bad mood that lead me into munching every snack around me > <

No comments:

Post a Comment