Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bec's Entry 210109: Is it a crime to 'envy' other people?

Is it a crime to envy other people's luck??
I kept thinking about this since last week and now suddenly the thought back to my mind..

I know the word ENVY is naturally related with something bad...but its not that to easy to stop feeling 'envy'...
I know my type is not the real bad envy type...
I do envy some others people's luck but I'm not those type who curse on others people's luck and wish them to get a bad luck...

All I do is feeling envy at some people who I consider really lucky and the only bad thing I've done is wishing that sometime I can change my life with them...

Especially those lucky people who have no idea how lucky they are...

Is it a crime to 'envy'others people in my way??
I don't know...


♦Bec's sentimental mode on♦

No comments:

Post a Comment