Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bec's FnB stories of 200109 to 210109

..200109..

Brunch:
Rice
1 traditional fried chicken
Sauteed vegetables
Very lll nimbled of nachos
Lil kerupuk bawang

Snack d'excelso:
1 banana split freeze

Dinner fat ya:
Shared a plate of fried mushroom
1\2 portion of beef fried kwetiyaw
A lil kimchi la mien
1 lemon tea

Snack:
Nachos with salsa sauce

Summary:
Kinda dispointed with the dinner,it wasn't as good as I expected.


..21010..

Breakfast:
1 pastel
1 risoles
Hot tea

Snack:
1 the botol

Lunch:
3 tsp of rice
2 small corn from sayur asem
Kerupuk
Empal

Dinner:
3 tsb of rice
Few small pieces of beef bali spice
Some Fried chili egg plant
3 or 5 pieces nachos
1 slice of domino's pizza *recommended*


Summary:
I love my dinner tonight despite the amount of fat I gained hehehe it had been a long long time since I ate domino's pizza,I'm glad domino's pizza finally reopen their franchise in indo again ^^

Notes:
I must start doing exercise again asap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment