Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bec's Food n BeveRage stories of 090209 to 110209

..090209..

Breakfast:
Hot tea

Brunch
4tsp of rice
1 fried chili chicken
Tahu goreng tauge

Snack 1:
Some kue kampung who look like kerupuk

Snack 2:
Organic beverage

Dinner:
1 small piece of chicken pindang
Some fried tempe
1 piece of apel

Snack 3:
Around 7 of 8 pieces of martabak bangka beef special

Summary:
I tried to eat at least only 3 pieces of martabak but the beef inside the martabak was delicious n I ended up with more than 3 pieces.

Notes:
Must use all my power to stop me from munching some non fat snack!!!


..100209..

Breakfast:
1 hot milo
1 pack of danone low fat crackers

Exercise:
Around 30 minutes of swimming

Snack 1:
1 gold banana aka pisang emas hehe

Snack 2:
Lil keripik pisang

Lunch:
4 tsp brown rice
1 fried chili chicken
2 small perkedel
Some fried chili egg plant

Snack 3:
1 lemper
1 You c1000

Dinner:
3tsp of brown rice
1 fried chili chicken
Salt fish
Boiled broccolis

Snack 4:
4 pieces kripik pisang

Snack 5:
1 regular sour sally

2nd Dinner by a warung around al azhar pusat:
4 tsp of uduk rice
1 fried presto chicken

Supper:
Organic beverage

Summary:
I cursed my own self for the 2nd dinner ><


..110209..


BruNch:
Hot tea
Fried indomie noddle

Snack 1:
4 pieces of fried singkong *blank about the engl name*

Exercise:
25 minutes treadmill
3 set of crunch

Dinner:
4tsp of brown rice
Rawon
2 pieces of chicken gulai

Snack 2:
Some grapes

Snack 3:
Organic beverage

Snack 4:
1 green tea milkshake by fushion sushi *recommended*
Lil french fries n 2 pieces of nuggets by some outlet in kemang food fest
Sisha by some outlet in kemang food fest

Summary
It had been quite a long time since my last sisha so it was quite fun eventhough honestly I'm not a big fans of sisha and becuse of yesterday now I'm craving for more french fries,but I'll do everything to stop me from eating french fries tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment