Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bec's Entry of 180709: Places in Indonesia that I'm dying to see

First of all, my deepest condolences to all the victims and their families of JW Marriot and Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan Jakarta bombs yesterday. May God always be with them.

And to those damn bombers, God will punish you worse than you can even imagine!!!Stop screwing my country and innocent people.Seriously they deserve nothing but hottest hell of all for killing people, no matter what they reason is.

For our foreigners friends,please don't be scare to visit our country >_<. Everyone makes a mistake including our nation guard by letting the terrorist's planned out of their sight, even the almighty USA failed sometime. Indonesia is a peaceful country and our real citizen is always welcoming everyone with a warm welcome ^^ FYI, Indonesia is more than just Jakarta, Bali or Lombok. Even me who lives in Indonesia just realized there are many interesting beautiful places that i never visit or never heard before in my own country. But lately i decided if have time and money of course hehehe there are several places that I'm dying to see in my luvely country. Anyway i had posted some of the link to the beautiful places in my previous post here,
but i just reread about some of the places again in Elle magazine June's edition, so my mind wandering back to those beautiful places. Btw since I love beach,all of my Indonesia holiday dream destination related with beaches ^^

Here's the list:


1. Misool Eco Resort - Batbitim Island, Raja Ampat, Indonesia


To me this is like an Indonesia vers of Bora Bora or Barbados,i was amazed big time when i saw the pic and the perfectly clean beach. If i have time and money of course, this is probably my number 1 dream holiday destination in my entire country for now :D







LinK:http://misoolecoresort.com/aboutMER.html


2.
Pulau Macan or Tiger Island and eco resort, Thousands Island

It's not too far from Jakarta I think its one of the cleanest beach in thousands island.


Link: http://www.pulaumacan.com/home.htm



3. Gangga Island resort, Manado, North Sulawesi.


Manado is already famous with beautiful beaches or resort and this one is one of the example ^^





4. The Amanresort Indonesia:


Since the first time I read about The Beckhams and other world celebrities loves to spend their time in Amanresort whenever they comes to Bali, I fell in love with the Amanresort group straightly and once i saw the picture of one of Amanresort in Bali, I fell madly deeply in love with Amanresort. The only thing that I hate about Amanresort is the expensive price hahahaha. Still if someday i have a lot of money *who knows :D*, Amanresort is one of my top priority to visit in my luvely Indonesia.

.Amanusa, Bali.








Link: http://www.amanresorts.com/amanusa/home.aspx


..Amandari, Ubud, Bali..



Link:http://www.amanresorts.com/amandari/home.aspx

..Amankila, Bali..



Link:http://www.amanresorts.com/amankila/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment