Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bec's Entry of 180709: Top 30 music at the moment

Since I have nothing to do at home and can't go anywhere, thx to recent unwell body. Here I am with my 2nd post of the day ^^


Bec's Top 30 Music at the moment:
*not in a rank, no 1 can change at any time :D*

1. Boom Boom Pow - BEP
2. Minnovation - M
3. Paparazzi - Lady Gaga
4. Again and again and again - 2PM
5.Poker Face - Lady Gaga
6. Look who's talking - Boa
7. Always be my baby - David Cook
8. Comeback to me - Utada Hikaru
9. Lollipop - Bigbang n 2NE1
10.Strong baby - SeungRi feat GD
11. Hey Ya - JunJin feat Son DamBi
12. Fire - 2NE1 (to be honest i don't like the song that much but also i don't hate it, but after i saw their strong cool perf, I kinda like this song)
13. Black or White/Earth Song/ Man in the Mirror- Michael Jackson
14. Why did you call/Beautiful girl - Shin HyeSung
15. Love, Sex n Magic - Ciara feat Justin T
16. Change - Daniel Merriweather
17. Beautiful, Dirty, rich - Lady Gaga
18. Hello - Beyonce
19. Track 4 (minnovation alb) - M
20. Bukan cinta biasa - Afghan
21.Buktikan - Dewi sandra
22. One Love - Suju
23. Happy Ending - JunJin Feat Kim HeeSun n Kang JiWoo
24. Masquerade (outsidaz club remiz) - M
25. Kiss the sky/Survivor/Bolero/ stand up - tohosinki
26. Boys boys boys - Lady Gaga
27. What time is it now - 2PM
28. Track 3 *2:00PM Time For Change mini alb* - 2PM
29. I Believe My Heart - Duncan James & Keedie
30. I'll be there/ Ben - Jackson 5

No comments:

Post a Comment